Remove Advertisements

[ICC-10] Looking for info about trash.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [ICC-10] Looking for info about trash.

Postby Wrathy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am

Yeah having the second tank as a backup is nice. Last night we accidentally pulled half the front room and the two Bone Sentinels, and if I was tanking by myself, it would have been a wipe, but we had two tanks so we spread them out and single targeted down the big guys. It was not ideal, but its a very quick way to clear trash. Two tanks and it was quick, one tank and it would have been a wipe.
Dakiros wrote:Hear that sound? Its Wrathy breaking Wowhead and Wordpress while he quickly comes up with the Rival set.

Avenging Wrathy - A Protection Paladin Blog
Wrathy's Guide to Gear Sets

Wrathy
Maintankadonor

Postby Ocin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am

Wrathy wrote:Yeah having the second tank as a backup is nice. Last night we accidentally pulled half the front room and the two Bone Sentinels, and if I was tanking by myself, it would have been a wipe, but we had two tanks so we spread them out and single targeted down the big guys. It was not ideal, but its a very quick way to clear trash. Two tanks and it was quick, one tank and it would have been a wipe.

Oh, we're using 3 tanks normally. 2 paladins and a warrior. Next time in we'll go with just 2.
Ocin

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Luthais wrote:
fuzzygeek wrote:Straight out of TPM.

The only thing I can come up with for this is "The Player's Manual". I just know it has to be something more obvious...

fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Arjuna » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:10 pm

so, new wing, new trash...what's the story on them? (haven't been able to go there yet)
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Treck » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Trash in crimson hall is fun ^^
Liches bitchslap you across the room, mages i dont really know what they do, tend to channel some stuff into an orb (for a super happy funtime buff, kill them before the channel is over, and shatter the orb ^^ 100% more damage and all casts are instant), rogues or tacticals? or smth, annoying like hell, does a 6 sec sap on you and teleports behind you. Then the charging warriors with a shield (LoS is good but far from nessesary) and some other 2h wielding thingies, they give you a curse/magic debuff you wanna dispell, and one you cant to make you take a lot of damage. All are Undead, thus AW stunnable and pallyfear/shackle if your having trouble with them.
All in all really fun trash, but prepare the healers that the tanks can take an extreme ammount of damage.
A bit to easy to aoe, and ofc you really dont wanna have aggro on them if your not a tank, but really fun ^^
Oh, some add does a blood mirror version, linking him with the tank making him take the same ammount of damage, especially fun when you overpull and the tank takes 1.4mill damage for the duration of the trash :P
Treck

Postby Argali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Darkfallen Tacticians can sap you, and shadowstep.
Darkfallen Lieutenants put a debuff on you that causes every heal taken to cause another stacking debuff that does a lot of damage, and also does a bleed.
Darkfallen Commanders just do a random charge.
Argali

Postby Dendrah » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 am

Not all of the blood quarter trash can be feared and not all is tankable.

The Archmages just throw their spells around randomly. And they couldn't be feared either.
Dendrah

Postby Passionario » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am

Precious and Stinky are absolutely trivialized by Army of the Dead.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Previous

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel