Imporved seal of the crusador

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Imporved seal of the crusador

Postby blitzme99 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 am

I got slammed pretty hard on the wow pally forums for speccing into this as a prot pally.

We don't currently have a ret pally in our raids and I really like contributing to the DPS charts in the form of the extra 3% crit for the raid.

Do any of you get resistance in your guilds to speccing this way?

Here is my armory just to give you more insight.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... hj&n=Beyla
blitzme99

Postby moduspwnens » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 am

I've never heard complaints about it. There's a ret paladin in my raids so I don't have to worry about it, and I judge wisdom regardless. I've heard of prot paladins picking this up, though. I don't think it's too out of the ordinary.

Your build looks normal. They're dumb.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 am

So your guildies are blaming you for helping the raid? Then tell shadow priests to spec out of Vampiric Touch and Misery.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby blitzme99 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:07 am

Hell no, My guildies revere me as a tanking GOD. I can pick up hella mobs and hold em. I can even tank those silencing bitches in SSC at the beginning.

My guild laughs at ret pallies in general, so they really appreciate me having the points.

It's the assclowns on the wow forums that think it's a bad specc.
blitzme99

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 am

I'll teach you a lesson then: WoW forums are good only to get some laughs for the general noobness.

Never ever consider trustworth something written on wow forums.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Dakiros » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 pm

blitzme99 wrote:Hell no, My guildies revere me as a tanking GOD. I can pick up hella mobs and hold em. I can even tank those silencing bitches in SSC at the beginning.

My guild laughs at ret pallies in general, so they really appreciate me having the points.

Your guild isn't very smart for laughing at ret pallies either, when played well they aren't a joke anymore.
Dakiros

Postby Targonis » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Dakiros wrote:
blitzme99 wrote:Hell no, My guildies revere me as a tanking GOD. I can pick up hella mobs and hold em. I can even tank those silencing bitches in SSC at the beginning.

Your guild isn't very smart for laughing at ret pallies either, when played well they aren't a joke anymore.

QFT... a max hit ret pally with a fantastic weapon (easily attainable with 150 badges now) and melee haste is pretty much a great DPS addition to any raid.
Targonis

Postby Ubung » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 pm

I am also specced into Imp SotC and I have had no complaints. If you can afford to lose the extra mitigation of spell damage then its all good. I left a point in spell warding and I have kings instead of imp judgement and its great.

Wish I could get a ret pally to do it but my guild dont have enough players that are guaranteed to come. For this reason ive taken kings cus sometimes the healers don have it.

btw wow forum = assclowns = lol = win :D
nerf scissors, buff paper, rock is fine!

Ubung

Return to Basic Training & Talents