Stacking auras/blessings

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Stacking auras/blessings

Postby sunburst » Wed May 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Dont shot me if this was asked before :P

I've heard Retri aura, blessing of Sanctuary and druid Thorns do not stack, but an ability with highest damage hits. True or not? Also how does Darkmoon card: Vengeance stack with the abilities above?
sunburst

Postby Worldie » Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 am

false, they stack
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Gamingdevil » Thu May 22, 2008 2:50 am

Well technically they don't stack, they're all different abilities and all go off when you block/get hit.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Candiru » Thu May 22, 2008 6:06 am

I know Thorns and the imp spell Fire Shield didn't used to stack. But I don't know any more.
Candiru

Postby jere » Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 am

Candiru wrote:I know Thorns and the imp spell Fire Shield didn't used to stack. But I don't know any more.

Aren't both Thorns and Fire Shield considered "Reflective Shield" in the combat log? I know BoSanc shows up separately, and I *think* ret aura does too, though I would have to check that.
jere

Postby Morpheren » Thu May 22, 2008 8:14 am

jere wrote:
Candiru wrote:I know Thorns and the imp spell Fire Shield didn't used to stack. But I don't know any more.

Aren't both Thorns and Fire Shield considered "Reflective Shield" in the combat log? I know BoSanc shows up separately, and I *think* ret aura does too, though I would have to check that.

it does now i believe, used to just show as reflective, but now recount is showing ret aura data.
whatisboom.com - Two parts rocket fuel, one part genius.
Chef Koriel, Guild Master of Fury Untold on Sen'jin
Morpheren

Return to Basic Training & Talents