Remove Advertisements

25 man Raid Tanking Question

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

25 man Raid Tanking Question

Postby lek » Fri May 16, 2008 11:02 am

Hi all,

I'm getting ready to enter the wild world of 25 man raids soon, and I was wondering if this is a good time to let sanctuary go by the wayside, and move on up to kings full time? While the damage reduction was minimal, I did like the holy damage from sanctuary. Also, I'm still using the crystalforged sword with a 40 point spell damage enchant, and I'm wondering if it's time to start farming honor and marks for the eventual release of the season 2 mace for honor, or hold out for a run into Zul'Aman for the Amani Punisher?

Thanks for your time! :)
lek

Re: 25 man Raid Tanking Question

Postby Morpheren » Fri May 16, 2008 11:05 am

lek wrote:Hi all,

I'm getting ready to enter the wild world of 25 man raids soon, and I was wondering if this is a good time to let sanctuary go by the wayside, and move on up to kings full time? While the damage reduction was minimal, I did like the holy damage from sanctuary. Also, I'm still using the crystalforged sword with a 40 point spell damage enchant, and I'm wondering if it's time to start farming honor and marks for the eventual release of the season 2 mace for honor, or hold out for a run into Zul'Aman for the Amani Punisher?

Thanks for your time! :)

Kings of course. And do hero MgT for the Cudgel of Consecration.
whatisboom.com - Two parts rocket fuel, one part genius.
Chef Koriel, Guild Master of Fury Untold on Sen'jin
Morpheren

Postby lek » Fri May 16, 2008 11:12 am

Sweet, I figured it was time. As for the cudgel, I've just had bad, bad luck with it. It's dropped once in 3 weeks, and a shadow priest got it when it did.

Is there a basics of 25 man tanking guide anywhere out there? I'm interested in learning my new role in tanking for a much larger group.
lek

Postby Erendis » Fri May 16, 2008 11:21 am

lek wrote:Sweet, I figured it was time. As for the cudgel, I've just had bad, bad luck with it. It's dropped once in 3 weeks, and a shadow priest got it when it did.

Is there a basics of 25 man tanking guide anywhere out there? I'm interested in learning my new role in tanking for a much larger group.

This is where you /slap the shadow priest. They have a badge alternative that is way better for them. You don't.
Erendis
Maintankadonor

Postby lek » Fri May 16, 2008 11:25 am

Yeah, he just laughed and said paladins can't tank beyond karazhan so it didn't matter. Gotta love pugs.
lek

Return to Basic Training & Talents