Remove Advertisements

Another threat spec idea

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby Jonesy » Fri May 16, 2008 4:57 am

Baelor wrote:My conclusion? Vindication is a PvP talent and should be treated as such. Spend elsewhere for Ret PvE DPS.

Thanks for clearing this up, and apologies for spreading misinformation.
Jonesy

Postby Harlequinn » Sun May 18, 2008 10:10 am

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVbxIx0zRgoxxfx0hMz Is the spec i've been stuck on for the longest. 5/5 imp might can be switched to 5/5 benediction, but mana is never an issue. If any tankadins complain about being mana starved they are doing something wrong and chugging a mana pot here or there is not impossible. At 704 spell dmg a sanctity spec is ridiculous. Makes farm instances so much more enjoyable.
Harlequinn

Postby kallel » Tue May 20, 2008 7:46 am

any 1 experience with the http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVbxIx0zRgoxxfx0hMz (0/40/21) specc.
is it useable in raid?

mfg kallel
kallel

Postby Worldie » Tue May 20, 2008 8:08 am

It's fairly similar to my one, so read the topic better, there's my point of view on that :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby kallel » Tue May 20, 2008 8:39 am

ashes on my head.

sounds well. i'll try it in zul aman these days.
kallel

Postby Worldie » Wed May 21, 2008 5:23 pm

http://wowwebstats.com/olkiwezbhyouw?m&s=8493-8688

WWS of a Teron with that spec.

700 DPS is SERIOUS BUSINESS, even if Exorcism is cheating, but still, you get some even more fun times if you abuse of some tricks.
i'm fairly sure i've seen a 3500 spike, but i didnt click *stamp* in time.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Levantine » Wed May 21, 2008 5:35 pm

That's crazy..... o.O
Levantine

Postby Pelendralaar » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Well something that you should be doing is opening with a Judgement of Righteousness on your main target and conscrate and hope your dps is smart enough to focus on the right target. There shouldnt be a problem keeping your threat above theres.

I would also suggest Libram of Divine Purpose for 5 mans and Heroics for additional threat from your SoR and JoR. With that you should be able to burst enough threat to keep everything under control.

I also want to know from Worldi; Why do you place the pts into improved devotion aura when you have SA? Is that not contradictory; or do you have both for Boss by Boss situations?
Pelendralaar

Postby Hyperios » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:55 pm

My thoughts are the same, what i did was swap out 5 from imp devotion aura into redoubt and 3 from precision into shield spec and it seems like it makes the build a tad more survivable, im guessing i lose some threat due to the 5% less hit with spells but seemed like a fair trade since im not T6 geared yet.
Hyperios

Postby Worldie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Pelendralaar wrote:I also want to know from Worldi; Why do you place the pts into improved devotion aura when you have SA? Is that not contradictory; or do you have both for Boss by Boss situations?

I got imp Devotion for the few times i do use Devotion, meaning when i'm not tanking (Shahraz for example, which i don't tank usually since the silence annoys me a lot), or when i'm tanking bosses where threat is not a issue (Kalecgos, rogue on Council, etc). 400 armor isn't a lot, but every little bit...

Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents