Compound Question.

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Compound Question.

Postby Ristre » Fri May 09, 2008 8:54 am

Here is my current spec.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... t&n=Ristre

I am debating between taking the one point out of POJ and putting it in IMP SOC and then putting boar's speed on my new boots I should be getting later today or taking points out of both talents and going 2/5 reckoning. The question is whether it is worth it.

I OT on a few fights in 25 mans when I am not needed on my main, and our guild MT is a paladin that doesn't have any points in imp soc. I know that the raid wide crit is great but how valuable is it?

Kill Skull, then x, then what ever the hell you want!
Ristre

Postby Ketsurui » Fri May 09, 2008 8:57 am

It's far far far more valuable than a single point in PoJ, especially with the availability of Boar's Speed, which is 3% more run speed, anyway.

I'm going to spec back into reckoning myself, now that the gear I'm looking at is a little more expertise heavy and the cost of parries isn't exorbitant. Reckoning is making a comeback now that we're seeing our threat plateauing in t6.
Ketsurui

Postby Yinramu » Fri May 09, 2008 11:02 am

Each point you put into enhancing that seal will give your raid the equivalent of 22.08 (spell or melee) critical strike rating. In addition, you gain another 219 holy damage on that target that you might not otherwise have. I've found that since speccing into imp SOC, I tend to use it more often that when I wasn't specced into it.

You could also take one point out of Improved Judgement and boost it to the full 3/3. I personally don't miss that 1 second all that much, and find judging fits into my cooldown rotation much more easily.

edit: That is to say, my judging/resealing fits more easily into my cooldown rotation.
Yinramu

Return to Basic Training & Talents