please help with spec questions

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

please help with spec questions

Postby steadypal » Thu May 08, 2008 11:45 am

alright guys, i think im coming to the conclusion that i will most likely be used as an off tank and trash pulls and mobs, so i am looking for a good spec to use...

i've been told i could go without the 5/5 toughness since its about 1800 armor it gives me, and since i wont be tanking bosses it might not matter.....

im thinking i should try to get points back into recklessness if in fact i am trash tank etc..........

i recently did some rounding up for some mobs for a lowbie friend so i took points out of precision and placed them into PoJ and tbh i didnt notice that much of a difference in shield misses.....

so should i put 3/5 into recklessness.... keep toughness or dump it? please help, thanks
steadypal

Postby Kitria » Thu May 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Toughness is one of the best scaling talents we get. That 1800 armor is pure damage reduction, well worth taking for tanking anything.

Precision is good not just for shield misses, but essentially your threat in general. 3 talent points for 3% more threat.

PoJ is more of a PvP talent, but it can be neat in some PvE situations. I never really found to be an extraordinary talent when I tried it out.

Reckoning is a good talent, and if you have points left over I'd recommend getting it.
Kitria

Postby steadypal » Thu May 08, 2008 2:23 pm

so get precision back, and try to get reckoning in there,,,, i've read 3/5 is the most i should go?
steadypal

Return to Basic Training & Talents