Remove Advertisements

LoH

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

LoH

Postby Delphineas » Mon May 05, 2008 10:49 am

Not sure which forum this belongs in.

But I think we need LoH to get a half hour cooldown. Maybe add a second effect to it, like a healing ratio to the amount of mana expended.
Wouldn't affect us much, but help holy a bit. That and LoH is just crap otherwise for a one hour cooldown.
Fan of angels and catgirls.
Current MMO: EVE
Delphineas

Postby Fridmarr » Mon May 05, 2008 12:25 pm

With all the skills that exist today, it is kind of crappy for an hour cooldown, though it's only 40 minutes if you improve it.

Honestly, holy needs a ton of work, the big heal/little heal model is so bad, I'm amazed with all the holy pallys I still see.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Averroes » Mon May 05, 2008 1:00 pm

Or wear four peices of tier3.

[item=22428]Redmeption[/item]
Averroes

Postby Delphineas » Mon May 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Averroes wrote:Or wear four peices of tier3.

I was holy in a MC guild pre-BC. Even if i could. I would NEVER wear that power ranger shit.
Fan of angels and catgirls.
Current MMO: EVE
Delphineas

Postby Averroes » Mon May 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Delphineas wrote:

I was holy in a MC guild pre-BC. Even if i could. I would NEVER wear that power ranger shit.

You will again in WOTLK with the recycled Naxx :(
Averroes

Postby Worldie » Mon May 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Defining "power ranger gear" the tier 3 isn't really good if you just look at tier 5...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Averroes » Mon May 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Tier3 is more Gundam.
Averroes

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed May 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Averroes wrote:Tier3 is more Gundam.
That! I'd use T3 looks over T5 or T4 or any other T than 2 and 6! Even with the helm!
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Lookit » Wed May 07, 2008 5:06 pm

Fridmarr wrote:With all the skills that exist today, it is kind of crappy for an hour cooldown, though it's only 40 minutes if you improve it.

Honestly, holy needs a ton of work, the big heal/little heal model is so bad, I'm amazed with all the holy pallys I still see.

An instant 17k+ heal? Pretty badass if you ask me. It works great as a tankadin, too, because if I use it on myself, I get a nice little amount of mana, and it only takes a heal and a JoW proc to get me back into my threat cycle. For a holy pally it's a lot more lackluster, as a manaless healadin is pretty worthless.

If for some crazy reason they put imp LoH in the prot tree, I'm fairly certain I'd take it. Pretty amazing talent for progression fights.
Lookit

Postby Jadlak » Wed May 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Sometimes I'm the last person left standing in the fights, and having LoH up my sleeves so that I do remain standing till the end of the fight is priceless.
Jadlak

Postby Endus » Thu May 08, 2008 11:01 am

Jadlak wrote:Sometimes I'm the last person left standing in the fights, and having LoH up my sleeves so that I do remain standing till the end of the fight is priceless.

I can't remember which fight it was, but there was a Kara boss that dropped everyone but myself and a DPS, and they were at something like 3% health. Popped everything I had, including LoH when I was low, and we downed the boss before I dropped.

LoH is an absolutely incredible tankadin ability. I do wish the cooldown was lower, because I find myself trying to delay using it unless it's absolutely necessary, which often leads to me being a half second short using it, and dying.
Endus

Postby Caliban » Thu May 08, 2008 2:04 pm

Averroes wrote:
Delphineas wrote:

You will again in WOTLK with the recycled Naxx :(

At least it isnt tier 2.5

http://www.wowhead.com/?screenshot=view&4.505#77285
Caliban

Postby iedo627 » Mon May 12, 2008 3:59 am

2.5 is hideous
iedo627

Postby Songblade » Mon May 12, 2008 6:19 am

I hear ya there bro, I did the same thing on Zul'jin the other day, but it was on my own. He was at 1%, and had been for what seemed like forever, so I was just tank/DPSing him, and eventually killed him with Hammer of Wrath with like no health left xD.

[Insert witty comment here]
Songblade

Postby Worldie » Mon May 12, 2008 12:46 pm

LoH should have 5 mins cd.

Or even less.

Let's look at it, Resto Druids and Shamans got some nice button called Nature Swiftness, they press the macro for that + their fattest heal, it will heal for 8-9k, at very low mana cost, with 3 min CD.

LoH will heal for our 20k+ HP.... once per hour, and draining all our mana.

A Holy Paladin LoH will heal for -maybe- 10k, still once per hour, and draining all their 11k+ mana...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Next

Return to Basic Training & Talents