Lack of Mana

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby dye » Wed May 14, 2008 4:52 pm

if i think im going to run into mana problems then i just tel the healers to heal me eve if i dont need it......never go oom that way.
dye

Postby Levantine » Wed May 14, 2008 4:53 pm

dye wrote:if i think im going to run into mana problems then i just tel the healers to heal me eve if i dont need it......never go oom that way.

No, doesn't work. You don't get mana from overheals anymore, and haven't for a good long while now. Way to waste healer mana! =D
Levantine

Re: Lack of Mana

Postby wri7913 » Sat May 24, 2008 2:06 pm

TheBlackDahliaMurder wrote:I need help badly! I have trouble tanking because my mana pool is garbage, 5400 unbuffed. Can you help me respec or give me other suggestions?

Armory: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... g&n=Monzus

You didn't list what exactly you are doing when you tank.

You should:

Avenger's shield
Consecrate
Judgement of Righteousness

keep judging and consecrate once in a while depending on how good your dps is. You should be taking on two or three mobs at one time. This is where you shine as a tank. If you are not taking in enough dmg, you are not getting healed. If you are not getting healed, you are *not getting mana*. You get mana back by taking dmg.

I'd say that looking at your stats, you have more to worry about that your mana pool. Your avoidance stats are rather low.

Get the Felsteel helm to replace the Oathkeepers helm. The current helm is more a healer's helm and has very little avoidance.
Get CE rep to get the Strength of the Untamed neck piece
+40 Spell dmg to your mace. For added threat
+10 stam to gloves and remove the 2% threat (that's my opinion only you may decide to keep it)
Elementium Band of the Sentry/Delicate Eternium Ring - Arcatraz/AH or even Andormu's Tear from Black Morass completion (part of the Kara attunement). Ring of the silver hand has very meager avoidance stats.

~Ghaazi
wri7913

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents