Anyone else's JotC falling off?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Anyone else's JotC falling off?

Postby Arcand » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:45 pm

My melee hits aren't refreshing Judgement of the Crusader.

And I don't mean occasionally, and I don't mean after the timer gets down to 10 seconds, which apparently is a documented glitch. I mean I judge it, hit the bad guy 8-10 times in the next 20 seconds and then the judgement is consistently falling off.

I can't sign on to the worldofwarcraft.com forum so I can't report this, but at least if I knew it was striking other people I'd have hope that it'll one day get fixed... :roll:
Arcand

Postby Bluemania » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:41 am

yep, i've noticed it too.
Bluemania

Postby Arcand » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:42 am

I haven't tried all the other judgements, but Wisdom seems to be refreshing correctly all the time. (My usual grind routine is JoW followed by JoR spam, and I've never once had it fall off.)

Crusader, which I'd tank bosses with if only it would stay on, is definitely not refreshing.

I think Light is staying on correctly. No idea about Justice; when I judge that the target usually has less than 20 seconds to live.
Arcand

Postby Arcand » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:49 am

Well, here's a strange thing. The bug forum implies that having Libram of the Eternal Rest (+47 to Consecration) is associated with JotC falling off:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 4205&sid=1
Arcand

Postby Glyhelm » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:46 am

ahhh-ha! That makes everything make sense. I never have a problem with this when tanking bosses. (use Libram of Zeal and judge crusaders)

But when soloing, I can't get the judgement to stay up. (+spell damage gear and Libram of Eternal Rest)
Glyhelm

Postby Armand » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:57 am

JotC will not stay on for me no matter what I do, even if I go buttnaked and hit stuff with my fists.
My other judgements stay on, _if_ I hit the target within the first 10secs, and thereafter atleast once every 20secs.

Makes it that much more of a hassle to try to grind stuff, since I either have to spend another judgement cooldown on jotc (no chance to kill anything within 20secs with my gear/build), or just go with the lower damage output and judge wisdom.

Reminds me of when I tried SoC back in the days, only to have it bug out :P
Armand / 70 Paladin / EU Silvermoon
Armand

Postby Arcand » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:07 am

Well, with two documented Judgement bugs on their priority list, I assume that entire chunk of code will get checked and tested in the next little bit. Cross your fingers that they crush all the bugs in one pass. :)
Arcand

Postby Ironhammer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:59 am

I noticed this the last few raids. Thinking about it now its been happening since I got the +consecrate dmg libram.

Ahh well, looks like I will have to wait for Blizz to fix this or double my efforts to get the heroic libram (I wonder which will be quicker :P).
Ironhammer 70 Paladin
Protection Specced
<Rebirth> of Outland EU
Ironhammer

Postby Anaro » Wed May 30, 2007 3:50 am

This was supposed to be fixed in 2.1.

I've used the Libram of Eternal Rest for a long time, and my JotC never fell off before it's duration. Until I specced Improved JotC, and that's when it died. Maybe I've missed a detail somewhere, but I had pretty much isolated it to that talent improved. Unfortunately I can't test it now as I respecced out of it shortly before 2.1 came out. So is anyone still having a problem with this? Mine still stays up and solid, even though I still use the Libram of Eternal Rest pretty much always until I get my badges Libram.

-Anaro
Anaro

Postby Lore » Wed May 30, 2007 7:12 am

The last post in this thread was over a month ago, so yeah, nobody's JotC is falling off anymore ;)
Lore
Global Mod

Return to Basic Training & Talents