Remove Advertisements

Pursuit of Justice

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby Rykis » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:01 am

I have to admit that I am a PoJ whore. I have been noticing a larger number of spell resists than before I had it, and the speed boost is very nice.

Last night PoJ saved my ass twice. While we were taking down some elites in SMV and got overwhelmed by elite adds. As everyone was yelling "Run away, run away!" and dropping, I was not. I'm sure just one more hit would have killed me, because I couldn't see my life bar. I was just a little bit faster than the mob.
Rykis

Postby Supernose » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 am

I posted a topic about this, then found this, so I figure i"ll throw it in here instead.

I'm playing with 70 talent specs, and PoJ is looking really nice to me. I was thinking of going for something along the lines of this:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

0/49/12 with BoK, and 2/3 in PoJ, because I really can't see dropping BoK. My guilds only into Kara right now, and our only other pally's are Holy, and I'm not sure if all of them have it. I feel better having it myself.

Anyways, is 2/3 still good or should I just suck it up and find that last point somewhere and make it 3/3?
Supernose

Postby Endus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:34 am

I just respecced to almost the exact same build; the only difference is that I went with 1/2 Spell Warding for the 3/3 PoJ.

And before anyone yells at me that 2% less damage is better than 1% miss chance, I know that, but miss chance works on non-damage spells too, I assume (haven't tested enough to be sure), and the run speed is also handy. I dropped Improved Judgement because, due to cooldown conflicts, I hardly ever used it more than once a Holy Shield anyway.
Endus

Postby Xariann » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:30 am

Aalryn wrote:... Honestly the points would be best spent in imp JoC for the crit buff... but meh, i'm selfish.

Aha! I was asking a Paladin a few days ago if Imp JoC would actually affect ALL attacks (the tooltip seems to suggest that) instead of only my attacks. Is that the case? He seemed to think it would only affect my attack, but the tooltip states all...

And on that note, if I am going to use Seal of Wisdom for mana regen, is Imp JoC really worth it? So far I only use Seal of Wisdom when I am running low on mana, otherwise it's JoC for added threat.
Xariann

Postby Raanan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 am

Xariann wrote:
Aalryn wrote:... Honestly the points would be best spent in imp JoC for the crit buff... but meh, i'm selfish.

Aha! I was asking a Paladin a few days ago if Imp JoC would actually affect ALL attacks (the tooltip seems to suggest that) instead of only my attacks. Is that the case? He seemed to think it would only affect my attack, but the tooltip states all...

And on that note, if I am going to use Seal of Wisdom for mana regen, is Imp JoC really worth it? So far I only use Seal of Wisdom when I am running low on mana, otherwise it's JoC for added threat.

It affects all attacks :)
My friends are my sword. I am their shield.
Raanan

Postby Xariann » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:36 pm

Ah, great to know!
Xariann

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents