Remove Advertisements

SotR uptime increasing with next application.

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

SotR uptime increasing with next application.

Postby 99sitr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 am

So...either I've missed the patch note or just been blind for some time. I've briefly looked on here for the answer or question but haven't found it.

Last night while working towards Ji'Kun for our heroic attempts I noticed on Magera that my Shield of the Righteous was at 14 seconds of duration left. While I noticed this in a Weak Aura I had setup I immediately looked at my default buff UI and saw the same. Has this always been this way or is this a recent change? Bescase as long as I can remember the next application always just pushed the timer back to the max amount and that was it.

Here is a WoL link Magera 25N
99sitr

Re: SotR uptime increasing with next application.

Postby daishan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 am

Yep it's been like that since release, with HA up and some lucky procs you can easily get a 20 sec buff :D
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Re: SotR uptime increasing with next application.

Postby Schroom » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 am

exactly, every SoTR adds 3 seconds to the existing buff and it has been like this since prepatch MoP. :)

although pay atention, it snapshots your mastery at the moment of the first SoTR and keeps the reduce level constant as long as it is up. so every mastery proc while SoTR is active goes to waste.

this is why "on use" mastery trinkets should be used before SoTR and HA.
Schroom

Return to Basic Training & Talents