what's your pre pull macro :)

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: what's your pre pull macro :)

Postby Soloz » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:24 am

econ21 wrote:
Soloz wrote:I used to use the instant 3 HP for inq but with how often I could get screwed by rng I switched to just SotR for quick aggro and never had a problem since

I thought one argument for opening with inq was that it was less dependent on rng. With SotR, if you miss, you've wasted your DP. With inq, missing anyone attack is less important.

Well yes you can miss your SotR but its not wasted you can just hit it again, even if you get really bad luck and miss more than once in a row, but with Inq it can go even worse if you get a bad rng streak and the Inq will infact be wasted because its not always going to be there after a miss. It would also be a huge waste if you used inq, got a bad rng streak with Judgement/AS/HW and then parry a crusader strike or 2. It's happened to me a ton and I've had to had dps hold of while I get back on track.

Bottom line in my experience using DP for a SotR has worked out best as the first 10-15 seconds haven't been a problem at all anymore even when I do miss once or twice
Soloz

Re: what's your pre pull macro :)

Postby Rhagen » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 am

Divine Plea > Avenging Wrath > Exo > Avenger shield > judge > shield

this is pretty much what i do and works out great
Rhagen

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents