Remove Advertisements

Avenger's Shield Bounces to CC targets

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: Avenger's Shield Bounces to CC targets

Postby cerwillis » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

AS has always bounced to feared targets, both glyphed and otherwise, I think this is intended. I can report that I have used it near sap, trap and sheep since Tuesday without issue. I don't run with any AS glyphs. I haven't tried w repentance, but I will see if I can tomorrow.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Syncognition » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey all, sorry if it came off as frustrated, and in no way was I trying to say I'm a great tank. I was just indicating that "yes, I know it is plugged in" after receiving so many responses indicating that it was an ID10T error. I've also confirmed like most of you that sheep breaking was just that. :D

It is looking more and more to me like it might be a problem with how repentance is flagged. I'm not seeing the interaction occur with any other crowd control that didn't already have this behavior.

My goal with posting this in basic training was to confirm the behavior and give other tanks a heads up so it didn't catch anyone off guard. It isn't really a concern to me personally since heroics for my guild have turned into wrath-esque AoE fests. XD
Syncognition

Postby Lionhammer » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I have seen this as well.... I'm also 85% sure it hit a frost trap. Seems also that it has only just recently started occurring
Lionhammer

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents