WoG spec

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

WoG spec

Postby Shieldftw » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 pm

I was wondering what a good raiding WoG spec would be I was thinking something like http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZhrhsRddRoucbG:ckodMbMzm
but I am not sure, any help is welcomed
Shieldftw

Re: WoG spec

Postby georgeueda93@yahoo.com » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I would take the 1 out of hallowed ground and put it into SotP, it has more tps per point. You might even want to take out one from grand crusader and put it in as well, unless you like the interrupt proc. If you find yourself doing ShoR enough, you could even do sacred duty instead. For WoG specific though, I probably wouldn't recommend the latter. Welcome to responses!
georgeueda93@yahoo.com

Postby econ21 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am

To the OP, have you compared your WoG spec with that in theckhd's talent guide stickied on this forum?

The difference is that his includes Sacred Duty, which is a big buff to ShotR, at the expense of 1 HG and 1 Reckoning. SD is a massive threat boost if you do use ShoR whereas you might not miss those other two points you have allocated. Even with a WoG spec would you really foreswear ShotR? I would imagine you might still want to use ShotR early in a serious fight and to speed up other combat where survival was not an issue.
econ21

Postby Gaxby » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 am

econ21 wrote:To the OP, have you compared your WoG spec with that in theckhd's talent guide stickied on this forum?

The difference is that his includes Sacred Duty, which is a big buff to ShotR, at the expense of 1 HG and 1 Reckoning. SD is a massive threat boost if you do use ShoR whereas you might not miss those other two points you have allocated. Even with a WoG spec would you really foreswear ShotR? I would imagine you might still want to use ShotR early in a serious fight and to speed up other combat where survival was not an issue.

Not to mention Enrage timers and tank swapping. Even for someone like me who abuse the ever living shit out of Word of Glory, having that bonus to my Shield of the Righteous does give you a significant about of DPS and TPS when you need it.
Gaxby, Energizer Pally of Grim Batol
Gaxby

Return to Basic Training & Talents