Enchants and Gems for 4.0

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Enchants and Gems for 4.0

Postby Screamin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

With all the changes to gems and the socket color of a lot of the sockets in my gear I'm not sure if I should stick to the stacking Stam method. I've reforged my gear so that I can get the most mastery without going under 21.6 dodge and 21.4 parry as recommended in another thread. Would it be wise to gem some dodge and parry so I can afford to reforge the gear that hasn't been and help push closer to the unhittable mark? Also based on what I've seen from Theck's calculations I've noticed that strength isn't that good of a threat stat in comparison to expertise and hit. Is it safe to say that due to the health boost we recieved that we would be okay to gem or enchant for hit/expertise?

As far as enchants go, I'm an engineer. It makes me sad to see what they did to my engineering enchants. I previously had mongoose on my weapon, but agility does nothing for us now. What would be the recommended enchants with engineer in mind?

EDIT: I've found that engineering enchants to cloak, boots, and helm will stack with normal enchants. Unfortunately the same thing can't be said about the engineering glove enchants.
Screamin

Return to Basic Training & Talents