Gear Audit

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Gear Audit

Postby Koatanga » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm

So I think I have a fair handle on this tankadin thing, but in the spirit of "peer review is always a good thing", I would like any comments or suggestions on my gear/spec choices.

A few things things:

I play musical trinkets. I am currently logged out with Onyxia Blood Talisman and Corpse Tongue Coin. I also swap in Corroded Skeleton Key and The Black Heart situationally. Those would be my 4 primary trinkets that I rotate.

I have a defense weapon, Honor of the Fallen (Heroic), but generally use The Grinder for it's superior threat and damage.

My Recent Activity may include things I receive to disenchant, so no going "lol spirit leather".

Holy Wrath glyph is a carryover from tanking Anub adds - I am planning to swap it out when I get around to it (but it's so pretty to see all those numbers on ICC trash!).

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dath%27Remar&cn=Koatanga
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Re: Gear Audit

Postby Gamingdevil » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Might want to go for the socket bonus in your belt. You trade 6 stamina for 10 agility. I'm not entirely sure I would want to go for the agi bonus in your weapon, but if you use it for the threat, it would make sense to put a threat gem in it.

Rest looks good.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Return to Basic Training & Talents