Wowhead weightscale

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Wowhead weightscale

Postby Goodfrey » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 am

Hi!

I´ve been trying to absorb the mathlab-theorys about the worth of different attributes on gear. Can anyone please give an useable example of wich attributes, if you want high Tps and Dps, that should be used in the weightscale and how to grade them with a proper value. I was thinkning of using Wowheads weightscale for a qick comparision but I am not sure that the pre-set values are correct.

Thank you in advance!
Goodfrey

Re: Wowhead weightscale

Postby blkthunder » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:33 am

The thing about wowheads weight scale is that theres no "cap defense" option. After you hit 540 defense has gone from being required to being subpar. Same goes with Hit, and Expertise.

Threat sets you substitue in as much hit/expertise as much as possible while maintaining decent stam. Then you prioritize BV and Str over avoidance to buff your main dmg dealers of SotR and HotR while buffing SP via talents. A slower dps weapon should help tremendously. I have geared so that my weapon slot provides no Vital Tanking stats aside from Stam so that i can get a slower, higher dps weapon should a melee dpser not need it.
.............................Do not go gentle into that good night.............................
...........................Rage, rage against the dying of the light...........................
blkthunder

Postby æ » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 am

10 SIN
20 GOTO HELL
æ

Postby Panzerdin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Not terribly practicable, because each value is affected by every other value and wowhead won't solve complex formulae to give values.
Panzerdin

Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Return to Basic Training & Talents