Major Glyphs

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: Major Glyphs

Postby Aedh » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Has anyone looked at the glyph of Seal of Command recently? SoComm does make for a very fine heroic tanking seal, and so does that 8% mana bonus, at least in comparison to the 10 expertise from SoV :O

Anyone tried it? Is it better than the possible alternatives?

It might help for all those tanks that complain of going oom in heroics. I almost got it but decided that I can just chug endless mana potion between pulls as needed.

EDIT: on that line of thought I was thinking of making my offspec my heroic tanking spec and using Glyph of HotR, Glyph of SoC and Glyph of HW.
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Whatever happened to Quebec seceding? If they do that, can we invade? America could really use the revenue from exporting syrup and hockey players.
Aedh

Postby Khayne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 am

i just use DP (surprise that), SoV and HotR. Basically that 3rd slot is just ever-changing one, has been HoS, has been AS, is atm HotR due to not feeling need for anything else there and more dps on trash and heroics is for fun times.

Will prob. roll HoS into that slot or something once going get tough, or possibly even judgement again.
Khayne

Postby Flex » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Has anyone looked at the glyph of Seal of Command recently? SoComm does make for a very fine heroic tanking seal, and so does that 8% mana bonus, at least in comparison to the 10 expertise from SoV :O

Anyone tried it? Is it better than the possible alternatives?

In my quick and dirty math concerning my glyphs for heroics Glyph of Shield of Righteousness saves more mana that Glyph of Seal of Command returns with a 9 second cooldown, may be different with an 8 second cooldown.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Candiru » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:51 pm

I use DP/SOV/HolyWrath.

I have HolyWrath from doing hard mode anub tries, but its handy in ICC too with all the undead stunable trash! (and lots of heroics have undead with the new ICC ones)

Might be better off with taunt / HotR / Salvation, but HolyWrath is quite nice for add-pickups.
Candiru

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents