ToC(10) Ready?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

ToC(10) Ready?

Postby Caedrun » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 am

Here's my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Caedrun

I would like an opinion on whether I am geared enough to head to ToC 10 man. My guild has started being able to put 10 man raids together 2 nights a week, and we have been doing Naxx, OS, and Ulduar(up to Kolagarn). They are pushing to head into ToC, but I am not sure that my gearing would warrant it, mush less the gearing of the rest of the raid. My healers are decent, but not spectacular. I am mainlly concerned that I do not have enough health to push into ToC(10) content. If that is the case, do you see anywhere ic an make changes to my existing gemming and enchants; or do I need to wait till i can up my gear a bit. Thanks for any input that you can give.

Caedrun
Caedrun

Re: ToC(10) Ready?

Postby Caerus » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:08 pm

It looks good to me. I had pretty similar gear level when I headed into ToC10 the first time, and I never felt that my gear caused any problems.

You might want to use some stamina trinkets if you have them, just to give your healers a bit more to work with. Go for it and good luck :)
Caerus

Re: ToC(10) Ready?

Postby Caedrun » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 am

Thanks for the input. We are going to give it a try next Tuesday. :)
Caedrun

Return to Basic Training & Talents