A couple questions

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

A couple questions

Postby steelsage » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm

I've not been a pally for very long, and have quickly built a set of gear I'm proud of. The glaring absences are shield, and at least one trinket (Using TS Shield Wall and Essence of Gossamer and Sonic Booster [engineering bop]). I feel like these are lacking, especially that second trinket.

It gives me +81 stam and a sonic shield every so often. I'm aware of the heroism dodge trinket but I wonder if I'll miss the stamina too much.

And also...

I can't find good numbers anywhere, perhaps I'm looking too hard and missing the obvious, but what are good pally dodge, parry and block/bv numbers? I'm at like 22,17,22% and 1300bv unbuffed.

Thanks very much, and sorry if I've reasked some old questions, I'm sure I have...
steelsage

Re: A couple questions

Postby cerwillis » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 am

I'm at work now, so i cant do item links, but here's a Q&D answer. For shields, you can have a BS make you the titansteel BOE that is very good. Also, farming heroic CoT Stratholme will get you the Lordaeron shield.

For trinkets, there are basically 4 that you want to get pre-ulduar and use them situationally. Lavanthor's talisman, from Heroic VH (off of the dog boss) is for blocking, the badge one is for dodging, Essence of Gossamer for EH, and the Repelling charge off of Thaddius in Naxx is for keeping your defense minimum (I keep this one equipped and swap the others for my dodge/block/EH sets). Those should be all that you need until Ulduar25 drops the furnace stone and what-not.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Re: A couple questions

Postby Arnock » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm

armory link would help a lot

as for the trinket question, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25012 has a pretty good discussion on it.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Return to Basic Training & Talents