Remove Advertisements

3.1 Build and Glyphs

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby Gamingdevil » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 am

Aura Mastery has a duration and a 2 min CD, if it were permanent silence immunity I'd consider it, but otherwise: meh.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Drobent » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm specially interested in the "Exorcism and Holy Wrath" aspect, should it be considered on the threat rotation?

And with the improvement of Hammer of Justice, 20sec cooldown is quite interesting (IMO). And with the Exorcism glyph Tankadins should become an excellent silencer/spellbreaker/stunner, stunning with 20-30 and interrupting 20-15 secs of cooldown
Drobent

Postby Gamingdevil » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Drobent wrote:I'm specially interested in the "Exorcism and Holy Wrath" aspect, should it be considered on the threat rotation?

And with the improvement of Hammer of Justice, 20sec cooldown is quite interesting (IMO). And with the Exorcism glyph Tankadins should become an excellent silencer/spellbreaker/stunner, stunning with 20-30 and interrupting 20-15 secs of cooldown

It's also on the GCD. When I find myself tanking for instance KT and I'm in my normal rotation, he starts casting and by the time I have an open GCD, it's already interrupted or cast...
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby theckhd » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Drobent wrote:I'm specially interested in the "Exorcism and Holy Wrath" aspect, should it be considered on the threat rotation?

The Exorcism glyph was changed to boost Exorcism damage by 20%. It doesn't silence anymore.

So far, simulations seem to indicate that Exorcism and Holy wrath should not be included in the rotation. Against a non-Undead boss, the only way for them to increase DPS/TPS is by sacrificing Holy Shield uptime, which is inadvisable.

If you're tanking a caster boss, or something that barely melees, replacing Holy Shield with Exorcism every other cast is a noticeable DPS/TPS increase.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Lightazurik » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 pm

there is another thread as well on 3.1 builds and it brings up some good ideas, currently as of the monday patch notes im looking to spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin ... rsion=9684

truthfully i had never before considered the Judgement glyph, usually had Divinity glyph in there for a final stand mana refresh on me and a healer. But also with the new patch notes of today there was a change to the Seal of Righteousness that it now does 30% more dmg and thus maybe more threat? personally i need the expertise from the SoV glyph.
Lightazurik

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents