@Experienced Raid Leaders

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby pyrotechniq » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 pm

Joanadark wrote:The system the guild I led used:

Each Class had a Class Master, one person who was simply responsible for being on top of the other people of their class, and to a certain extent their entire role, to make sure they were squared away and working towards upgrades and knowing what their gear standard was and what their attendance was going to be and getting to know the people a little bit.

The Class Masters had the responsibility for promoting people of their class to the rank of Guardian. Guardian was the primary raider rank. The difficulty of acheiving was standardized for all classes, even if in one class we were desperate for people and in another we were over-full.

Guardian rank meant that the person was a solid dependable raider, who had gear up to the standard of our highest content, who came prepared with flasks and other consumables, and who performed well in their class role.

Meanwhile, on the guild website, the raiding schedule would include a signup section.
All that meant was that you clicked the raid/day, and it would add your main's name to the list of expected attendees, sorted by class. the amount of people of one class who could sign up was capped.
Only Guardian rank holders had the ability to sign up.

Come raid day, invites were given out according to the following priority list:

1)Guardians who had signed up
2)Guardians who had not signed up
3)non-Guardians and trials
4)Alts

Class Masters and other officers, except for the raid leader, had no higher priority for invites than any Guardian.

We got rid of class master because of all the off specs and just went with Role masters. Tank/Heal/Melee dps/Ranged Dps
pyrotechniq

Postby Lore » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:18 pm

pyrotechniq wrote:We got rid of class master because of all the off specs and just went with Role masters. Tank/Heal/Melee dps/Ranged Dps

That's what we do as well.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:35 am

Lore wrote:
pyrotechniq wrote:We got rid of class master because of all the off specs and just went with Role masters. Tank/Heal/Melee dps/Ranged Dps

That's what we do as well.

Same here, except we also have a Hybrid role, for people who switch up what they do.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Vanifae » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:33 am

I manage everything but we only have three officers.

And I mostly manage just the raid stuff.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents