Remove Advertisements

In search of a reliable Righteous Defense Macro

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

In search of a reliable Righteous Defense Macro

Postby Highbourne » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:04 am

As the topic states, I could use a reliable macro for using RD as a warrior type taunt.

The current one I have works but not to the effect I would like it. Right now it basically assists my current target (i.e. the mob) to pick up the target for the RD (i.e. my party member) and then casts the spell.

The problem is my target remains my party member and I need to reaquire the mob to start beating on it.

What I would like is a RD macro that does all that but doesn't make me loose my original mob target so I don't waste time trying to reaquire my original mob which is sometimes made even harder when surrounded by a group of adds.

***Also I am new to this forum, which I am enjoying immensely, especially all the new reading without all the QQ or Lrn2Heal crap. I was wondering is there a place "sticky" that all the real valuable Tankadin macros are kept?****
Highbourne

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:14 am

/cast [harm, target=targettarget] Righteous Defense; [help] Righteous Defense
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby eia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:11 am

It's not a sticky, but here is the thread with a bunch of very useful macros:

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... c.php?t=54
"It takes two to cuddle."
eia

Return to Basic Training & Talents