Shaman
Mage
Warlock
--
Horde
----
So I will be tankin'
thanks
Last edited by Balzak-Shandris on Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Balzak-Shandris

Postby Vanifae » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm

I really want to reply with something biting and witty... but words fail me.

If you read these forums I am not sure what advice you could use.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Daedallus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Level up.

Put points into the protection tree.

????

Profit.
Daedallus

Postby Saintsaens » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 pm

which race gets the "wizard" class? i am not familiar with that one. have you ever played this game?

best advice i could give anyone is stick with pure retribution build untill you are 40. or if you are just dieing to be prot wait till you can atleast put 5 into reckoning.

leveling a palay as prot or holy from lvl 1 is very doable. its just wicked slow.

if you have a dedicated group to lvl with i guess it wont matter especialy with all that dps. the problem you will see is you wont be able to do enough holy damage to hold anything's attention. so go ret, you will draw more agro than a prot build at your level with that group setup. and you will actualy deal a fair share of damage. SoC + windfury totem is nice.
Saintsaens

Postby Balzak-Shandris » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:05 pm

Vanifae wrote:I really want to reply with something biting and witty... but words fail me.

If you read these forums I am not sure what advice you could use.

Well you can try and be witty but.....

Most of the stuff I see here is for higher lvl pallies, looking for lower lvl words of wisdom or some general do's and dont's while I level.

Doing 10 pts holy and the going prot spec.

edit: now may do retro like the post above.
Last edited by Balzak-Shandris on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Balzak-Shandris

Postby Balzak-Shandris » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:07 pm

Saintsaens wrote:which race gets the "wizard" class? i am not familiar with that one. have you ever played this game?

best advice i could give anyone is stick with pure retribution build untill you are 40. or if you are just dieing to be prot wait till you can atleast put 5 into reckoning.

leveling a palay as prot or holy from lvl 1 is very doable. its just wicked slow.

if you have a dedicated group to lvl with i guess it wont matter especialy with all that dps. the problem you will see is you wont be able to do enough holy damage to hold anything's attention. so go ret, you will draw more agro than a prot build at your level with that group setup. and you will actualy deal a fair share of damage. SoC + windfury totem is nice.

Thank you, I will try this info I appreciate it.

Balzak-Shandris

Postby Xanatos » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:31 am

If you intend to go prot, I suggest you drop tailoring and take up jewelcrafting/engineering/blacksmithing.

Enchanting is good but unless you have a rich main to support this toon (and I'm guessing you don't), you'd be better off taking mining to support the other profession or get some extra gold.

You can always drop mining at level 70 when you've maxed JC/engy/BS and take up enchanting again. I dare say enchanting is much easier to level up at level 70.
Xanatos

Postby honorshammer » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:47 am

honorshammer

My 2 Cents

Postby Darthpaxis » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 am

personal opinion on non hard core prot paly leveling
1. USE PROT tree and learn to AOE tank early
1.5 USE LFG TOOL and get inside instance as often as possible.
2. READ READ READ lots of information here on these forums and other googled info even wowwiki now and then.
3. DROP all NON gathering profession for either Skinning/Mining/Herb and set up a Mule/bankalt in Thunderbluff send all things not used cloth and supplies earned from mining/gathering/skinning.
4. If you want to be crafter at 70 then switch and powerlevel.
5. BEST FREE leveling guide on web is on wow-pro.com
6. Allakhazam, Wowhead, Thotbot will be your friend for information on quest not in leveling guide.
7. HAVE FUN! if not go play outside!
Darthpaxis

Return to Basic Training & Talents