Remove Advertisements

Divine Shield Macro

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Postby adese » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:27 pm

Jaydin wrote:yeah actually i have that macro for that trinket as well as the adamantite one - have they changed the figurine's cd trigger? it used to trigger a 10 second cd when you popped holy shield, so i actually had mine macroed to go off *before* my hs, and havent bothered checking to see if they fixed that

Yeah, they fixed it a patch or two ago I think (2.1 maybe?) It definitely makes using that trinket much less painful, since before I'd always forget and just hit HS, then need to wait 1.5sec for the GCD to use the trinket.
adese

Postby Nymeros » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:43 am

/stopcasting
/cancelaura Blessing of Protection
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield

I use /stopcasting in most of my instant-cast macros. It's very important before Lay on Hands for example.

Oh, and don't forget the utility of /startattack on seal, judgment, and consecration macros.
befriend (v.): To use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
Nymeros

Postby Jaydin » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:27 am

Nymeros wrote:/stopcasting
/cancelaura Blessing of Protection
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield

I use /stopcasting in most of my instant-cast macros. It's very important before Lay on Hands for example.

Oh, and don't forget the utility of /startattack on seal, judgment, and consecration macros.

eh - judgment already by default engages start attack - maybe consecration, but typically i start with a judgment and its already built in
Jaydin

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents