[10] Iron Council

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] Iron Council

Postby anerak » Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Small, casual raiding guild, attempted Iron Council for first time last night. One thing we noticed was Molgeim started casting Shield of Runes on himself when all 3 bosses were still up. He also was crazy on the aggro, just out of the blue started beelining for a healer (warrior was tanking with his own healer, Mole-face would go for one of my healers though).

Then when we got Steelbreaker down, Brundir started doing Lightning Tendrils (looked like he got targetted by Eagle Boss in ZA, matches the picture on stratfu.com as well, so I don't believe I'm mixing it up with his Whirl).

It just seems buggy that both Molgeim & Brundir would start doing an ability 1 boss early. Is this normal?

I lurk.
anerak

Re: [10] Iron Council

Postby kram » Mon May 04, 2009 3:07 pm

runemaster's p2 ability is rune of death
kram

Re: [10] Iron Council

Postby Invisusira » Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 pm

anerak wrote:It just seems buggy that both Molgeim & Brundir would start doing an ability 1 boss early. Is this normal?

Yes, that is exactly what they are doing and no, that is not normal. Weird. Never heard of that happening before.
Invisusira

Return to T8: Ulduar / Emalon