Remove Advertisements

[25] Flame Leviathon Machine Makeup?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[25] Flame Leviathon Machine Makeup?

Postby Dunkan » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Has anyone looked at the optimal makeup for the Flame Leviathon machines on 25 man?

I imagine there will be an "entry level" breakdown and an "advanced" breakdown.

Tried it last night with 4 Siege Engines and felt we could do with less of those and more choppers.
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Dunkan

Re: [25] Flame Leviathon Machine Makeup?

Postby Kelaan » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:45 pm

I thought we had enough for some of every vehicle:
5x Demolishers
5x choppers
.... aren't there 5 tanks? Or are there 6?
That is 25 people. Are there more tanks available than that?

Our damage parses seemed to favor the turret on the siege tanks, though I got lucky on my saronite barrels and got close... and that's with losing my passenger at the very start. I'd say that filling your siege tanks with cannonners is probably good, though.
Kelaan

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 pm

I'd recommend
4-5 Bikes
3+ Catapults
3+ Siege Engines

When i had to lead a raid there, i went with 4 bikes, 3 catapults, all remaining on siege engines.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Wolvar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:49 am

We take all the vehicles. Much easier that way.
Wolvar

Postby Tophus » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am

Is it possible to take all the vehicles in, then when you get them all inside Flame Leviathans fight zone, dismount and go hop into somebody elses turret, that way you have backup vehicles?
Tophus

Postby Wolvar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 am

I don't see why not, but then again I don't see the point. What is gained by taking less vehicles?
Wolvar

Postby Belloc » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 am

I was under the impression that all vehicles and slots were accounted for.
5 siege engines = 10 players. 5 demolishers = 10 players. 5 choppers = 5 players (empty passenger slots for obvious reasons).

So... I'm not seeing where there is any question here.
Belloc

Postby Wolvar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 am

Well you could put the folks being launched in the tubes from the beginning and take 2 less choppers I guess but it's not much fun for them and not sure how much you gain by having 2 extra cannons and 2 less choppers.
Wolvar

Postby Tophus » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:23 am

Ah, I see, I didn't realize that there were not any extra vehicles lying around at the beginning, I have yet to run the 25 man
Tophus

Postby Worldie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Also if you drop on ground on Flame Leviathan, except during Circuit Overload, you get 8k damage per second from the turrets, you won't really live long enough to get a second vehicle.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to T8: Ulduar / Emalon