MT rings

Postby Magnusharkov » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:14 am

I was just wondering which rings people use for high end MT work

From my point of view the choices seem to be
[item=34888]Ring of the stalwart protector[/item]
[item=30083]Ring of Sundered Souls[/item]
[item=32261]Band of the Abyssal Lord[/item]
[item=29297]Band of the Eternal defender[/item]

Now, I find it tricky to choose the best two between these for MT work. At the moment I have the stalwart protector and the sundered souls but I will soon get the eternal defender and I have twice passed on the abyssal lord so I could probably pick it up if I wanted it.

Obviously sundered Souls is best for avoidance, I'm a bit of an avoidance fan and I'm currently sitting at 60% avoidance unbuffed, I like this ring a lot. However it is a full 13 iLevels lower than the other rings so maybe I'm being a bit biased towards avoidance over EH here.

The stalwart protector is a nice all round item, good avoidance, stam and armour

Abyssal lord is an odd one, I see it as a threat item which happens to have very high stamina

Eternal Champion is one that I find hard to evaluate, I don't know how often the proc is up but I assume that the proc plus the BV make it superior to the stalwart protector for EH, the stam and avoidance between these two is otherwise interchangeable. Any more info on this would be appreciated.

I think that once I get the eternal champion I'll be swapping it in and keeping it alongside my RoSS, which rings do you guys wear for MT stuff and why?
Magnusharkov

Re: MT rings

Postby roosevelt » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am

roosevelt

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice