More Healthpoint?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

More Healthpoint?

Postby vikingpala » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:02 am

Just whana thank all for all the greate post's. Been following them now when i start gear up my pala. Started tank speck 4 weeks ago now, and yesterday i tanked Prince with sucess. Also tanked MagT Heroic, so i think iv done something right.

Atm i feel kinda stuck on what todo gear wise. Should i go for more stam gear, armor gear or? Any tip on item to grind for.. Beside 3x 100 badge gear, cause with 5 chars thats not gona happen :)

My target is just to stick to Kara, ZA, and Heroic. Doubt i will go 25man with this char.

Gona change my talent some to, even tho i feel it works ok. Even with 5 point on intelect boost. Cause i'm oom all the time beside on Hard bosses (actualy had to use 2-3 mana pots on Prince). Or in BM 2 pull trash mob clear.

Any other help/tip on getting more threat would help (not big trouble, just some random agro freek).

Anyway, here is my armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Vikingpala

Have a most blues from the post in here and compleate D3 that i use for spell dmg gear.

Thx again for all nice post. Have helped alot. Tip for new post tho.. After kara ready.
vikingpala

Postby Rustyblade » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:22 am

Beside 3x 100 badge gear

Uhh I hope your kidding as there is only 1 item thats worth getting from the new badge vendor and thats the Inscribed legplates of the aldor.

Go with whatever your missing, if you need more avoidance get that, get more block value, or go with gear for heroics.

Some items with spelldamage would help your theat generation so stoic guardian (2.3 chest) and the legplates i mentioned above(2.4 legs) should help.
Rustyblade

Postby Steg » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 am

if you can miss the agil on weapon towards your uncrush then defo go for spellpower on there..
Steg

Postby Ketsurui » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 am

If you're going OOM on Prince, you're probably consecrating. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but, iirc, Prince's hit box makes consecrating ineffectual, or at the very least, inconsistent for threat generation.

I don't know if that was fixed at some point, but when I was tanking Prince, I didn't use consecrate. I definitely agree with the above poster and would suggest spell power to weapon. A wizard oil and you should be well out-tpsing everyone at that level with JoC, SoR and Exorcism.
Ketsurui

Postby vikingpala » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:12 am

Yea, 3x100 badges was a little joke. Meaning was beside badge gear.

Think i can mix gear some and go for spell dmg on weapon. Have without any buff 520 def and 102,87 without kings or other buffs. Also always use wizard oil on wep.

Yup, did consecrate on Prince. Didn't know it was pointles. Just that i can't seem to build mutch mana from heals.

But, i really would like to know if there was a ok way to improve HP and/or armor?

And sugestion on what tallent spec thats ok for these instance?
vikingpala

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice