Invisusira wrote:
Invisusira wrote:Image

okay what is that

"JUDO JAB-TO-THROAT!!"

lul i c wat u deed thar
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Steg » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:29 am

Elemental shaman profits from 4x T4.. even preferred above T5.. for the set bonusses.. unless you are running constantly with a spriest in grp for the mana then the stats on T5 outweigh the 4 piece bonus... to loose 2piece bonus is yet another ball game..
Steg

Postby Hankthetank » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:04 am

Trying to level without spending talent points?
Hankthetank

Postby Ciandin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:27 am

The two pc T4 bonus of +3sec Slice and Dice is insane for rogues.

As far as pally T4 goes, I still haven't seen maiden's gloves so I've been wearing T4 for a few months. I have felsteel in the bank but with the pure amount of stamina oozing out of other pieces, I don't feel like I'm missing anything for the content I'm doing (tanking kara on our alt runs). If I ever do find maiden's, however...
Ciandin

Postby Invisusira » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 am

Hankthetank wrote:

Trying to level without spending talent points?

Check out those stats on the right, they're not lying!
Invisusira

Re: Am I right...

Postby Mishdorf » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:09 pm

Guillex wrote:
Mishdorf wrote:
Guillex wrote:
1. Get rid of your +9 gems.
2. Get Bracers of the Green Fortress crafted.
3. Get rid of your +sd gems... That will help you reach uncrushable.
4. Looks like you've gone Aldor ... GRIND REP WITH THEM. The Vindicator's Hauberk with a +defense or even +150 health enchant on it will do so much better for you than the Righteous chest.
5. If you can, run Botanica and hope that Laj drops you the D3 shoulders. They're a lot better than the Mantle you're wearing.

Yeah every single one of these things is on my list of things to do. However cost is the real issue. I only hit 70 recently and have been trying to gear up as fast as I can by instancing for the most part. Grinding rep with aldor is next on my priority list.

I kinda hoped you'd say that! Means that you're aware of where you're at, and where you have to go. Which is good.

I hope you saved up your Netherstorm/Nagrand/SMV quests ... Those will net you a SHIT ton of gold at 70. If not ... Then you're stuck doing what quests you have left, farming, hopefully getting BoE Epic world drops... I wish you luck bud :)

I haven't even completed all of the Zangarmarsh quests yet. I pretty much spent levels 59-70 instancing my way to items and reputation. I've not done any terrokar, SMV, Nagrand or Netherstorm quests yet. That is probably why I don't have a flyer =).

I completed my first heroic successfully last night (H SP) though we wiped on some of the later trash a few times (fear + MC is deadly) and once on the boss. Was doing Heroic ramps and we got to the first boss (with one wipe - not my fault but the fault of dps pulling a pat due to impatience) before all the dps decided that we were going too slowly and the healer decided that he was lagging too much so we called it a night without even attempting him.

My biggest problem is that I find questing boring and tanking fun =D. So I'm always broke :(.
Mishdorf

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice