Trinket Advice

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Postby Dianora » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:33 am

Ryoku wrote:I got a question.

I got the magister terrace trinket and I am also sitting on the furies deck waiting to be turned in.

Question is. Is it worth turning the deck in or should I just sell it for 1800-2000g?

I am mainly tanking MH trash and BT trash.

If you ever get called up to off tank Supremus, you really can't go wrong with DMC:V & the Magisters' Terrace trinket.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Jirroll » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:26 am

Im still conflicted about this and haven't my autoblocker yet. I know it's one of the best pally trinkets in the game, especially for my Block Value set. But I might get the 60 Badge boots first. I really like those. I have 59 badges!
Jirroll

Postby Ithus » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:51 am

I'm in the same type of situation, i'm still waiting for my commendation trinket to drop from heroic magisters (damn you random loot etc etc) and i have moroes lucky pocket watch which i use for maintanking with my darkmoon vengeance card.

now i have JC and i could easily upgrade to an empyrean tortoise or wait for a Shadowmoon insignia, but i can't make up my mind wether or not the Equips from shadowmoon insignia and the use outweigh the benefits of the tortoise's use.

meh
Ithus

Postby Ocin » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:04 pm

it seems like the MrT trinket is a stam trinket with a chance for it to be used for avoidance, unlike a pure avoidance trinket. i suppose if you're geared enough that you don't need the static avoidance, you're in t6 level content or close and would be using another spell damage trinket
Ocin

Postby Lieris » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:07 pm

I got the magister terrace trinket and I am also sitting on the furies deck waiting to be turned in.

Question is. Is it worth turning the deck in or should I just sell it for 1800-2000g?

I would sell it as you don't have your epic mount yet.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Ryoku » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Lieris wrote:

I would sell it as you don't have your epic mount yet.

I wouldnt spend 5k on a mount anyways :D
Ryoku

Postby Pursan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:35 am

Ok this has been bugging me and the topic seemed approiate enough, do any of you all carry your Medallion of the Alliance/horde to help out when you are incapacitated? Do you leave that up to the healer to deal with? I just got my Darkmoon card Vengence and would like to pair that with my dabri's enigma, but i like having the extra oh shit button with the medallion.
Pursan

Postby Korendil » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:29 am

Pursan wrote:Ok this has been bugging me and the topic seemed approiate enough, do any of you all carry your Medallion of the Alliance/horde to help out when you are incapacitated? Do you leave that up to the healer to deal with? I just got my Darkmoon card Vengence and would like to pair that with my dabri's enigma, but i like having the extra oh shit button with the medallion.

There aren't that many fights where you're incapacitated. The only times I wear the pvp trinket is for Rage Winterchill, Archimonde, and if there aren't enough priests for fear ward and the dps is low, Nightbane.
Tichondrius (US)

Korendil

Postby Gimorth » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:58 am

Ryoku wrote:
Lieris wrote:

Really? I've my epic mount on my mage and after getting it I kept telling myself that I wasted so much money. Now that I am playing almost exclusively on my Paladin, I have learned to eat those words.
Gimorth

Postby Fedaykin98 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Jirroll wrote:Im still conflicted about this and haven't my autoblocker yet. I know it's one of the best pally trinkets in the game, especially for my Block Value set. But I might get the 60 Badge boots first. I really like those. I have 59 badges!

I don't have the Autoblocker and haven't considered it yet. I don't think there's any reason to get one pre-T5. With no trinket right now, any AoE pull I'm doing (Kara, ZA, Heroics) is already super easy. Boss fights and difficult trash are much more on my mind, so I stick with the trinkets I mentioned earlier (Commendation, DMC:V, and Pocketwatch).
Fedaykin98

Postby Ryoku » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:15 am

Gimorth wrote:
Ryoku wrote:
Lieris wrote:

Really? I've my epic mount on my mage and after getting it I kept telling myself that I wasted so much money. Now that I am playing almost exclusively on my Paladin, I have learned to eat those words.

Nah, sure it takes abit longer to get to places but being away from home 12 hours/day and keeping 2 set of raid gear up to date and pots etc my cash goes to that and not a mount
:D
Ryoku

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice