Recommendations on gear/enchantments

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Recommendations on gear/enchantments

Postby Shylah » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Hey guys!

So, I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on improving my gear or enchantments. I consider myself a casual raider, and right now I am part of an alliance of small guild members who are just starting Karazhan together. (I used to be in a raiding guild, which is why I am exalted with Violet Eye and have some decent gear.) That all said, what would y'all recommend with regards to how I pursue gear upgrades? Should I change any of my enchantments?

Here is my armory link: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Shylah

Cheers,
Shy

Shylah

Re: Recommendations on gear/enchantments

Postby guillex » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Shylah wrote:Hey guys!

So, I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on improving my gear or enchantments. I consider myself a casual raider, and right now I am part of an alliance of small guild members who are just starting Karazhan together. (I used to be in a raiding guild, which is why I am exalted with Violet Eye and have some decent gear.) That all said, what would y'all recommend with regards to how I pursue gear upgrades? Should I change any of my enchantments?

Here is my armory link: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Shylah

Cheers,
Shy

Read the stickies ... And THIS STICKY IN PARTICULAR.

:)
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Re: Recommendations on gear/enchantments

Postby Shylah » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:23 pm

Guillex wrote:
Read the stickies ... And THIS STICKY IN PARTICULAR.

:)

:? Already did. There is theory, and then there are specific situations.

Man, as a physics instructor, I can't even imagine me answering one my student's questions about physics with "Read the book."

Ah well... I'll find another tankadin board. Sorry to have bothered y'all.

Shylah

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice