Remove Advertisements

T4 helm

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

T4 helm

Postby Acro » Wed May 30, 2007 4:35 pm

Finaly got it. :D

Our guild did everything except nightbane and netherspite tuesday. It was an accomplishment for us. ME being the MT i had to be there for every single pull and boss as we switched people out to get people who needed gear off bosses. Total took us like 7 hours. I had a neck cramp but finaly
when we 1 shotted prince ( our 2nd ever kill) I got my t4 helm. Was my only upgrade the whole time. Was fun well worth it and we got the rest of week to learn netherspite and nightbane. Wish us luck.
Warrior Ftw....
Acro

Postby Daeren » Thu May 31, 2007 12:06 am

Gz on your new helm!

Netherspite can be a real pain with learning positioning, but gets better once you do it right.

Nightbane is easier, especially as a pally tank with fear ward.

I felt Netherspite much more of an accomplishment than Nightbane because it's alot more coordinated moving,.
Daeren

Postby Acro » Thu May 31, 2007 5:56 am

We downed Netherspite but are having a real hard time with Nightbane.
Mainly cause we dont got fearward and i am the only tank geared enough for him. We have a tremor totem but thats unrealiable so idk how my guilds gonna pull this one off.
Warrior Ftw....
Acro

Postby Lev » Thu May 31, 2007 6:00 am

After successfully tanking the Prince for the first time on our "Twink Karazhan Group" i did not get it... the rouge was rolling me off the loot table... :-/

But ther'll be a next time pretty soon... cleared half Kara yesterday and will do the rest on the weekend or on monday ;)
Lev

Postby Strom » Thu May 31, 2007 6:38 am

Acro wrote:We downed Netherspite but are having a real hard time with Nightbane.
Mainly cause we dont got fearward and i am the only tank geared enough for him. We have a tremor totem but thats unrealiable so idk how my guilds gonna pull this one off.

If you have 2 shaman, I have heard you can put both in your group and they can stagger their dropping of tremor totems to decrease the amount of time betwen pulses...... but even then its very risky without FW.

I have heard of a druid doing it with the method listed above, so i am sure a pally can as well.
Strom

Postby Acro » Thu May 31, 2007 8:23 am

Sorry to hear the rogue took the t4, i got mine defualted cause mt has priority in gear, but about nightbane, we doe have two shammys so we'll try that another thing is, when he fears does he atk the person who doesnt get feared cause we have a fury warrior maybe we can have him avoid fears take hits til i can pick it back up?
Warrior Ftw....
Acro

Postby Lore » Thu May 31, 2007 8:45 am

Like I said in another thread somewhere, I've tried taking the fears on my fury warrior, it really doesn't work all that well. I don't have the threat output in my tanking gear, and I don't have the survivability in my DPS gear.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Strom » Thu May 31, 2007 9:25 am

Lore wrote:Like I said in another thread somewhere, I've tried taking the fears on my fury warrior, it really doesn't work all that well. I don't have the threat output in my tanking gear, and I don't have the survivability in my DPS gear.

But if you are playing the odds anyway with using 2 shamans with Tremor up and you come out of fear spamming exorcism.... you may as well have his go after someone in plate than someone else.

Basically adding more layers for a chance for survival :D

I have read where people have claimed they do this. Plus there are druids who tank him as well.... so it must work for some.
Strom

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice