Help-Epic and Uncrushable.. HP Problems still a huge issue:

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Help-Epic and Uncrushable.. HP Problems still a huge issue:

Postby Tada » Sat May 19, 2007 8:58 am

Having followed the 11.5 HP and Uncrushable path, I have been able to tank just about anything thrown in my path. Now I have a bunch of epics from Kara, Suneater, libram, etc but I am getting frustrated as hell at the fact that I have over 10 Elunes and rather then being 11500 xp and uncrushable, I am rolling at about 11700.... I feel like I must be doing something wrong... I have the greathelm, maiden gloves, boots of elusion (missing chant, just got them) and I am still sitting right about where I was when I started kara..

Any advice? Am I doing something Wrong?

Here is my armor link, any thoughts would be great! Thank You!

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... &n=Equaled
Tada

Postby Lev » Sat May 19, 2007 9:42 am

Maybe you want to wait till the new patch goes live. Our Warrior MT responded about 500 more Health on the PTR with not item changes. For me it's not even a 100 more... but i am only on blue stuff right now, where our MT has about everything from Kara.
Lev

Postby Torakka » Sat May 19, 2007 10:28 am

Your problem is that you still have many items with (relatively) low stamina and/or no sockets because most itempoints have been spent to avoidance (which we of course need). Getting few more epic pieces, exalted shoulder ench, +dodge ench to cape and such will help a lot. You'll get more avoidance and because you don't really need it you can swap some avoidance heavy items to more stamina heavy items and your HP will rise. Besides, that bit under 12k unbuffed HP while uncrushable is quite good for paladin.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... /ezarioth/ -retired, maybe this time for real...
Torakka

heh

Postby Mavrix » Sat May 19, 2007 10:49 am

I predict you will have a big smile after the patch goes live.
If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness must be the father.

Mavrix

Dalaran

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Mavrix
Mavrix

Re: heh

Postby Lore » Sat May 19, 2007 2:40 pm

Mavrix wrote:I predict you will have a big smile after the patch goes live.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Coldaan » Sun May 20, 2007 12:12 am

on ptr i have >12k HP, >13k with only BoK. Plus with the item upgrades you can change some avoidance gems with pure stamina, which will push your HP even further.

we will still be lacking HP compared to warriors. our MT currently has close to 13k unbuffed on live.

anyway, as the mobs don't hit harder than now with 2.1, the item push is very nice for us.^^
Coldaan

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice