Remove Advertisements

Two and Four piece set bonuses for Righteous for raids

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Two and Four piece set bonuses for Righteous for raids

Postby Alixander » Wed May 16, 2007 9:12 am

Okay, so I've been looking over the stickied link concerning gear and I was wondering where the set bonuses for the Righteous armor fall? Let's say that with the set pieces you could have a little less stamina, and without them you would have more stamina, but either way you would be viable. Is either of those set bonuses worth giving up the additional health?
Alixander

Postby Ezmoad » Wed May 16, 2007 9:26 am

I look at it like this, I spam the hell out of Consecration rank 4 in 5 mans. Even higher ranks when doing something like Shattered Halls.

So for 5 mans, I use the helm and the shoulders.

The 4 piece however, I just really don't lose aggro. Let alone more than 3 times in any given period of time. Plus the fact that you start to lose health/mitigation/avoidance with putting 4 pieces on.
Ezmoad

Postby Kvaern » Wed May 16, 2007 9:32 am

For 5 normal man tanking pretty much nothing pre tier 4 beats rigtheous armor but when you move on to heroics you need more stam/avoidance than it offers. Using 2 pieces for the consecrate bonus isn't a bad idea though and the shoulders and breastplate can't really be upgraded until the 2nd half kara (with heroics in mind, no CB's) so you will probably be doing heroics in those.
Kvaern

Postby Furiouso » Wed May 16, 2007 10:45 am

I only use the shoulders for serious tanking, the breastplate is easily replaceable by the Aldor rep chest or the Jade-Skull blocking one from Mechanar.
Furiouso

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice