Tier 18 BiS list

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Sabindeus, Aergis, lythac, Digren, majiben

Tier 18 BiS list

Postby Razeoflight » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Bonus Armor > Haste (to 50%) > Crit (Seraphim) >= Mastery > Crit = Vers > Multistrike > Haste (above 50%)

Head : Helm of the Ceaseless Vigil (Tier Helm) Crit/Haste - Kormrok
Shoulders : Shoulderplates of the Ceaseless Vigil (Tier Shoulders) Haste/Mastery - Xhul'horac
Chest : Cuirass of the Ceaseless Vigil (Tier Chest) Mastery/Multistrike - Mannoroth
Legs : Acid-Etched Legplates Haste/Mastery - Hellfire High Council
Hands : Gauntlets of the Ceaseless Vigil (Tier Gloves) Crit/Haste - Socrethar the Eternal

Waist : Girdle of Demonic Wrath Haste/Mastery - Hellfire citadel BoE
Feet : Treads of the Defiler Haste/Multistrike - Archimonde
Wrist : Breach-Scarred Wristplates Haste/Mastery - Xhul'horac
Back : Void Lord's Wizened Cloak Mastery/Bonus Armor - Xhul'horac

Neck : Contained Fel Orb Locket Mastery/Bonus Armor - Socrethar the Eternal
Ring : Sanctus, Sigil of the Unbroken Versatility/Bonus Armor - Legendary Quest Chain
Ring : Mannoroth's Calcified Eye Mastery/Bonus Armor - Mannoroth

Weapon : Felstricken Sha'tari Crystalsword Crit/Mastery - Socrethar the Eternal
Shield : Soulwarped Tower Shield Crit/Haste - Socrethar the Eternal

Trinket : Anzu's Cursed Plume Static Bonus Armor + Mastery proc - Shadow Lord Iskar
Trinket : Tyrant's Decree Static Bonus Armor + Stacking Stamina - Tyrant Velhari
Trinket : Libram of Vindication 100k Heal + AoE dmg if 80% or lower HP every 12 sec - Archimonde
Trinket : Warlord's Unseeing Eye Static Haste + Scaling dmg reduction up to 20% depending on HP - Kilrogg Deadeye

Note on trinkets : can see myself wearing Anzu's Cursed Plume and Tyrant's Decree for the majority of fights/farm.
Libram of Vindication looks like a good situational trinket for a hard progress boss where u take lots of dmg the whole fight long, i may be underestimating this trinket tho.
The haste trinket Warlord's Unseeing Eye i can only recommend if u are aiming for a higher haste breakpoint, personally i like playing with empowered seals so i recon i wont be using this trinket much.

Wowhead equipment set link

***Disclaimer: I did not math or sim any of this out its my own personal list made by cherry picking gear whilst following our stat prio.***
Razeoflight

Re: Tier 18 BiS list

Postby Schroom » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:28 am

here is my list, I didn't sim either but compared very carefully and discussed with some other Tanks about it and this is what we concluded pretty much.

trinkets aren't valued either in this list. and I agree on the disclaimer of Razorlight about them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XU-3CPmhnsRrz3K7mvAdKS_Vn4J1J2bIBT4KOS-RdaA/edit?usp=sharing
Schroom

Postby Fenris » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:52 am

Is the unseeing eye really "bad"?I've seen people suggesting the other ones above it everywhere,even if you need the haste

I keep thinking about it (the fact that it's the only HC trinket i've dropped so far helps my interest :P) and...Well...

For starter,from the wowdev twitter

@riggnaros @Celestalon @olandgren It provides max value at 0% HP, but counts what your HP % would be AFTER taking the hit, not before.

So the effect cant be leapfrogged (or cancelled by healing,since it counts the "after hit" hp),you actually take 15%/18%/20% more damage before being 100%->0

I'm probably missing something but a quick look at my last raid logs show the effect as a 4 to 9% damage reduction depending on boss.That doesnt sound bad compared to the other procs on this tier's trinkets
All the character profile site keep going down,so i could as well not place anything here
Fenris

Postby Schroom » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:54 am

feedback from mmo-champ suzguests WuE as being one of the ebst trinkets out there for us. it's definitly in the Top 3 with LoV and ACP.

LoV is broken atm. thus why it is the most OP trinket imaginable.

check this out in example: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tC ... &source=11

ACP has such a high proc-rate that it's just amazing, also a great dmg boost which is nice.

WuE is amazing for survivability. and as long as you don't waste to much haste (or chose your gear accordingly) it's like playing with EmpS and HS at once + the reduce effect.

the effect works, as you so post Hit. and is considered an absorb. it is the exact same mechanic as Ardent defender.
btw AMAZING for Velhari. (LuV does nothing on her btw if it wasn't clear ^^)
Schroom

Postby Razeoflight » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:51 pm

well after some time with the Libram of Vindication it is indeed way better then i expected and i did underestimate the trinket
especially in AoE situations its just balls to the walls crazy first time i had it on mythic assault i ended up on 95k dps :P

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ac ... &source=25

these days i generally run Anzu's Cursed Plume paired with Libram of Vindication

nice tip about using Warlord's Unseeing Eye on velhari schroom i imagine it will be pretty op when she caps your HP at like 30%
will defo try it when we get to get on mythic
what do you mean by (LuV does nothing on her btw if it wasn't clear ^^)?
you would think LoV is a pretty good trinket for velhari for the same reason WuE is
Razeoflight

Postby Daeva001 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Libram of Vindication only functions when you are knocked below 80% HP. When your HP is capped below 80%, the trinket cannot proc.
Daeva001

Postby Schroom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:52 am

exacly, it won't procc anymore starting pahse 2. you need to be healed back again over the trashhold for it to procc, if your HP is caped at a lower point, you can't be healed over the trashhold, hence it does nothing :)

btw as seen on mmochamp, here is the LoV macro if you want to force a procc:

Code: Select all
/cancelaura Clarity of Will
/cancelaura Power Word: Shield
/cancelaura Avenger's Reprieve
/cancelaura Divine Aegis
/cancelaura Illuminated Healing
/sit

PTS from MMO-champ also used it in his gorefiend WR1 DPS parse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtw8CdmuaDU
Schroom

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice