Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Sabindeus, Aergis, lythac, Digren, majiben

Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

Postby DisRuptive1 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:58 am

There's a piece of gear in Dragon Soul LFR which I want to get due to its color scheme; Normal and Heroic have different colors which don't work for me. I can solo the whole place and killed the specific boss I want 4 times already but didn't get a single piece of loot off him or any of the bosses before him. I'm curious if loot drops at all in Dragon Soul LFR.
DisRuptive1

Re: Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

Postby Kelerei » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:46 am

It should drop: the whole point behind adding the solo queue option for Dragon Soul LFR was to enable farming of transmog pieces.

You most likely forgot to offer a sacrifice to the RNG gods.
Kelerei

Re: Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:15 am

Remember the loot system LFR uses: it's not group loot but personal loot, and you get 1 chance at loot per reset.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice