Remove Advertisements

Kerriodos' Tier 16 Strength Plate List

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Kerriodos' Tier 16 Strength Plate List

Postby Kerriodos » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm

So last tier I made a plate tanking gear list (which was helpfully updated for heroic modes by Darrak when I found myself short on time). I got a few comments about it being really useful for some players, so this tier, I've decided to do it again!

Of course, with the changes to Warriors and DKs making crit more attractive, I realized that the lines between tanking gear and DPS gear have gotten even blurrier than they were before, so I threw the whole "tank" part out the window and just took every strength piece I could find. So tanks, DPS, strength users of all shapes and sizes--enjoy!

A few changes you may have noticed if you used last tier's version: first, I decided not to colour code the gear by stat combinations, and instead gave each stat it's own unique colour. This should help you easily pick out any pieces with say, Crit, from the list. Second, I've included hyperlinks to the Wowhead pages for each piece. This is honestly mostly just for the sake of checking for changes more easily (was blindsided by a few last minute stat changes last tier), but it should prove handy in other ways too. I would appreciate it greatly if anyone who uses the spreadsheet (and has the time) could click through to a few of the links, verify they're linked to the correct item, and let me know if you see any mistakes/typos in the actual spreadsheet.

On the to do list to continue improving the spreadsheet: Ordos (world boss) loot, heroic loot, zone drops (if any). Heroic loot should be fairly simple to do this week, thoughI don't really have an ETA on the other improvements. If anyone has anything else that they'd like to see added, please let me know here or on Twitter (@Kerriodos) and I'll see what can be done.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Heroic loot added, sorted by both slot and boss.
Last edited by Kerriodos on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kerriodos

Re: Tier 16 Strength Plate Gear List

Postby Kerriodos » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Added Garrosh BoA Strength weapons, updated trinket information from PTR dungeon journal, and updated a few improperly named items. On deck for this week, depending on the reliability of loot databases: Ordos loot, trash loot.

As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to forward them to me.

EDIT: Added Ordos and what appears to be trash loot (cloaks, gloves). Haven't found any other strength plate trash drops yet, but please let me know if I'm missing any!
Kerriodos

Re: Kerriodos' Tier 16 Strength Plate List

Postby Kerriodos » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Bump for patch day!

Also caught an outdated entry--the Haste/Mastery mace from Siegecrafter Blackfuse is 2.6 speed now, which means it's seriously looking like our BiS.
Kerriodos

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice