Remove Advertisements

Haste prot in challenge modes?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: Haste prot in challenge modes?

Postby Pat » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks for the quick run-downs! The spots you listed using invis pots on seem like they save a lot of time. Oh, and I never used GoBL anyway. We're running with a warlock and an ele shaman, so when their two stuns are done rotating, the pack of trash is usually either dead or stunned so much that the damage I've taken is so low it's irrelevant.
Pat

Re: Haste prot in challenge modes?

Postby Pat » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:03 am

Well, finished last night and used the tips you gave.

TJS - Got it in two tries. The only thing that gave us difficulty was getting every attuned to where they had to stand and such due to water bolt spam if out of range.

Siege - Took us a few tries to learn how to effectively do the bomb boss. I had to also get used to packing up all of that trash under the shield whilst also maintaining CDs to survive.

Brewery - I don't want to talk about it, I'm scarred mentally and glad it's over.

SPM - Got it in two tries. Easiest one if you ask me. We used a trick in which right after the sha boss, I pulled the two adds off of the first corpse that you have to cleanse / release, and our DPS counted down from 3 and all clicked the body at the same time as I tanked the adds off to the side. Apparently doing that makes it so you don't have to constantly click all of the bodies as you're clearing trash, making it a lot easier.
Pat

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice