Remove Advertisements

Heroic T13 gear, pointless?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Heroic T13 gear, pointless?

Postby DeanWhipper » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 am

My team is kinda half casual, not at all hardcore but with all the nerfs even we are having no problems smashing down heroic modes with ease, but with all the heroic tokens flowing in and being at the head of our loot council I can't see any value what so ever in gearing myself any further for this content.

397~ Ilvl
Full ctc
Hit cap
Exp cap
220k~ buffed life

Full heroic gear would be exactly the same with more life, empty stamina vs beefing up our dps? What a joke.

Am I missing something here?
DeanWhipper

Re: Heroic T13 gear, pointless?

Postby lythac » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 am

In your position gearing yourself further with Heroic tier pieces does not have any major impact or your guilds progression and would be better off going to the DPS for their BiS gear.

However this is not the case for all guilds, some will benefit from gear going to tanks to increase the error of margin or just the confidence boost they see from their tanks gearing etc.

The 10% (even 5%) should represent a larger upgrade than Heroic vs Normal gear, the Heroic gear would have been very welcomed at 0% and have a greater impact.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Re: Heroic T13 gear, pointless?

Postby Cowmmunion » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

I know that I've been passing heroic tokens until everyone else has the gear. It's just a bigger bump for the raid to increase the DPS and the Healing - all it does for me is, as you said, a bigger chunk of stamina and a negligible amount of DPS from increased strength.
Cowmmunion

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice