Remove Advertisements

Spending jp on lvl 80 epics ?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Spending jp on lvl 80 epics ?

Postby bloodelfpali » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi guys my apologies if this has been answered already but was wondering,if its worth spending the jp on epics in the dalaran shops at lvl 80 for better tank gear or just keep running the dungeons and save the jp for cata 85 ?

PS. I would like to run icc 10 man or 25 once I join a guild for the achievements !!
bloodelfpali

Re: Spending jp on lvl 80 epics ?

Postby Koatanga » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:43 pm

If you are at JP cap (4000), then spending some on scrub gear vs wasting it is an option. If not then play toward endgame. T11 gear will suit you much better at 85 than lvl 80 gear will.

As for running the raids, unless you are getting into a lvl-80 guild that runs lvl-80 content with a lvl-80 party, pretty much nobody is going to want a lvl-80 tank. Anyone doing those instances for achievements will get an 85 tank to bulldoze through it.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Re: Spending jp on lvl 80 epics ?

Postby bloodelfpali » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks Koatanga, for the help im pretty much inclined to saving the jp for the cata content now that you make that point. I don't have any jp yet since this is my alt toon. Guess running the dungeons on normal would be ideal to get the gear to run the lich king heroics and then move on to the cata content.

Just got the tempered saronite set from a BS seems to be pretty good on the stats for pre 80.
bloodelfpali

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice