building my [SCRUB] gear set

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

building my [SCRUB] gear set

Postby BlackNet » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Ok so we had this holy priest that came back from germany and he's working on gearing up his toon to raid with us. We also have this other very good holy priest and they are getting competitive. We also have 3 resto druids as well (trying to build a 25m crew)

SO being the good tank that I am I am going to make a SCRUB gear set and put the healers in the same raid/trash/rep/dungeon(s) run to heal me, see who wins. If I die they get negative points, enemy kills they get positive points.

I am thinking at the MIN level enough to get into heroic dungeons or maybe even firelands raid. Good candidates for items include: pvp, crafted, vendor bought, gear that is not 100% correct.
Uncomfortable truth : We're all pugs.
BlackNet

Re: building my [SCRUB] gear set

Postby Iminmmnni » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Wouldn't wearing dps gear during trash have the same effect (with the added bonus of faster trash clears)? Maybe you could get them to solo heal FL trash. I question whether the ability of a healer to spam heal an undergeared tank in 5mans translates to effective healing and awareness in a raiding setting.
Iminmmnni

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice