Remove Advertisements

Which waist is better?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Which waist is better?

Postby Psyke » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Got a toughy here i'd like some help with from people more knowledgeable than me! Which of these waists is better for tanking? I realise one is a DPS but with the mastery I can reforge the crit into something else and obviously the armor and stam increases are very helpful!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63453/iron-will-girdle

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62384

Thanks for any help people!
Psyke

Re: Which waist is better?

Postby fuzzygeek » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Personally I'd take the mastery.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Vort » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Much the same as the Exalted TER Ring, the Belt of the Ferocious Wolf has a higher Item Level and as such very high stats. You're getting crit that can be reforged to dodge or parry and you gain a load of stamina. I was using that Hyjal belt until Conclave gave me a nice combo Thunder Wall belt.
Ilyashattack wrote:best ret pally, best prot pally, best jewish paladin, ugliest blood elf haircut person

Gárrosh wrote:You have rung a bell which cannot be unrung. Gladiator Astral and The Scum Cleave are an unstoppable juggernaut of oppression. Can you stop an unstoppable juggernaut of oppression? No you can't it's unstoppable.
Vort

Postby econ21 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 am

Not to be obtuse, but I would consider buying the BS crafted one as it has mastery and avoidance. It only needs one chaos orb, so it should be affordable. With the patch it will get a socket - I hope it does so partly at the expense of what seems to be it's excess strength (at least compared to the dps reputation one).
econ21

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice