Remove Advertisements

Resistance Gear

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Resistance Gear

Postby Ventris » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 am

few quick questions. my guild has just started our scheduled raids for 25 mans, we took some time to lvl and had scheduled things for this week. while some people are undergeared, I've got a few questions. as one of the DPS/tanks, we've started on conclave. I picked up a 2nd rep cloak and helm to enchant them with frost resist, I was wondering what other fights need heavy resist and would it be better if you're the tank handling that to run the stam/magic resist meta as well?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=52295/efful ... it-diamond

I was running the stam/armor meta last night and have been experimenting with the stam/block meta in 5 mans and seem to be having better results. picking up adds on nature isn't as rough as we have a stun rotation going with holy wrath/shadowfury/shadowfury, however having some extra mitigation from frost cone after the transition seems to be a good idea. any one maybe able to help if using a 2nd helmet with that meta in there might be a good idea? a bit of resist to help even out magic damage, I usually get up to about 165-169k HP buffed if I remember (early morning sorry) so I wanted to smooth out some of that and thought it might be a good meta option.
Ventris

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice