Remove Advertisements

Tear/recommend me apart! (Armory inside) Ge

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Tear/recommend me apart! (Armory inside) Ge

Postby cptwafflez » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Done Most if not all of the quests in hyjal, just leveled to 83 in Deephome, so I have most/all of the reward pieces in my bags still. Just replaced my cloak with a piece in Deephome incase anyone looks at this before it updates. Just want recommendations on where to go next for the best gear. Also perhaps if my talents are looking decent.

Planning on heading to Uldum(sp?) Until 84, then finishing in Twilight Highlands. Suggestions?

Also, I haven't ran any dungeons yet because I want to be sure I am more than ready for them, I absolutely hate not being prepared, so I want to get everything I can before I start running with that train.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... pwn/simple
cptwafflez

Re: Tear/recommend me apart! (Armory inside) Ge

Postby Fiaraa » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 am

Feel free to do dungeons.. normals aren't that big of a deal and will allow you some great items.
Fiaraa

Re: Tear/recommend me apart! (Armory inside) Ge

Postby Digren » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

You should be running blackrock caverns, stonecore and the vortex pinnacle as soon as possible. The stage 1 gear set (new level 85 tank) assumes you've been running those to acquire gear.
Digren

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice