To Much Damage

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

To Much Damage

Postby Ekoospiat » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Hello i duno if its me or the healer but i feel like i take to much damage and it feels like the healer is haveing probs keeping my health up here is my Gear and stats any tips would be awsome thanks : )
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&cn=Ekoospi%C3%A2t
Ekoospiat

Re: To Much Damage

Postby econ21 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:10 am

This kind of post should go into the Gear Check/Advice sticky.

What content are you tanking in which you to be taking too much damage? Because 5 mans should not be an issue for you and ICC bosses hit everyone hard n fast. I think the patch - with the loss of defence - has made us take more damage, other things being equal, so maybe you are just not adjusting to that?

Looking at your gear, it seems fine for ICC normal. Some of your gem choices are for threat rather than survival, so you could change them. But I don't think it would change your damage intake significantly.

Have you reforged all possible avoidance to mastery? That would get your block up to close to 40%. Your total damage intake would rise by a small amount, but you'd be reducing nearly every hit by 30%, so I think your survivability would increase and you would "feel" the damage intake was more comfortable. Read the guide to reforging in the theorycrafting sub-forum if you have not reforged already.
econ21

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice