Remove Advertisements

264, 251?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

264, 251?

Postby fizbanic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:23 am

Well since the 4.0.1 came out seems tanking looks more viable for me as a paladin now. Getting jp's to get my t10 ilevel 251 will be easy. Just wondering, I've got the shoulders. should I go for the gloves to get the 2 set bonus and for the rest head/legs/chest go for the ilevel 264 or should I work towards the 4 piece bonus?

I know in my gear that I have to replace the trinkets, blackheart as well ick rotting thumb or the ilevel 245 vendor one. And yes ignore the gem in my gloves, if I am going to replace them soon enough I see no point in making someone richer buying the gem and then having to re-gem when I replace it.

When I run that script macro. I am 71 out of 102 so I have 31 points to shoot for I figure.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Orbital
fizbanic

Re: 264, 251?

Postby econ21 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Higher item level gear is better, so unless you think you are going to get a lot of tokens, I would go for non-tier stuff given the choice. The tier bonuses are not worth the loss of stats imo.

Check your macro - I think you might be supposed to factor in 15% for holy shield, so you may be closer than you think. Buffs would add another 3% or so, too.
econ21

Postby fizbanic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

econ21 wrote:Higher item level gear is better, so unless you think you are going to get a lot of tokens, I would go for non-tier stuff given the choice. The tier bonuses are not worth the loss of stats imo.

Check your macro - I think you might be supposed to factor in 15% for holy shield, so you may be closer than you think. Buffs would add another 3% or so, too.

Well as the macro was copied and pasted from here, I'll have to search for it again.

Thanks for the input
fizbanic

Postby Zalaria » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:05 am

fizbanic wrote:
econ21 wrote:Higher item level gear is better, so unless you think you are going to get a lot of tokens, I would go for non-tier stuff given the choice. The tier bonuses are not worth the loss of stats imo.

Well as the macro was copied and pasted from here, I'll have to search for it again.

Thanks for the input

Some versions of the macro have a +15 to account for holy shield, others don't. If you just look at your macro you can see which one it is, just by looking for the +15 in addition to the +5 they all have.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - It's time to roll the dice
Zalaria
Maintankadonor

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice