Remove Advertisements

H.ICC25 and Trinkets

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

H.ICC25 and Trinkets

Postby Sedrea » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am

I'm looking for some advice on what combination of trinkets you use in ICC. Our guild started 25HM's a month or two ago and next reset we will be taking our first shot at Lich in 10HM. In 25HM we have Marrowgar, Lootship, Rotface, Festergut, Blood Princess, and BQL down and are aiming for Lady Deathwhisper and Saurfang next reset.

These are the trinkets I currently have:

Corroded Skeleton Key
Bubbling Brightbrew Charm
Unidentifiable Organ
Glyph of Indomitability

In 10 HM's I run with the key and brewfest trinket, and for Saurfang, Festergut, and BQL I swap the brewfest for an armor trinket. I just got the organ a few days ago so now I have the option to use double armor, for 25HM Saurfang do you use two armor trinkets or one stam and one armor? Are there any other fights you'd recommend using a different combination for?

Tank deaths haven't been a issue in our runs so far but you can tell our healers are being strained on some fights and I'd like to alleviate any additional burden I can from them.

We've only seen the Sindragosa's Flawless Fang drop once and there's still another tank ahead of me so I probably won't get it in the near future. ToC hates me and after months of runs I've never seen Juggernaut's Vitality drop. Someday lol.

Thanks!
Sedrea

Re: H.ICC25 and Trinkets

Postby Minara » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:53 am

Hi, you might want to check out the "total EH" - thread here on the boards. It would tell you to equip the key. The 2nd trinket slot will probably be the balebrew thingy :-/
I'm really no fan of the glyph, and the putridice trinket is also a bit of a problem since it's not anywhere near 100% uptime. You could opt to wear it fights where there's next to no magical/bleed damage on you (tanking BQL for example). But well... keep running togc and icc while keeping your fingers crossed. Good luck!

The England soccer team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Jamal aged 6.
Minara

Postby Meloree » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 am

Sedrea wrote:I'm looking for some advice on what combination of trinkets you use in ICC. Our guild started 25HM's a month or two ago and next reset we will be taking our first shot at Lich in 10HM. In 25HM we have Marrowgar, Lootship, Rotface, Festergut, Blood Princess, and BQL down and are aiming for Lady Deathwhisper and Saurfang next reset.

Deathwhisper: Straight stamina.
Saurfang: Straight armor.
Valithria: DMC:G and Death's Verdict
Putricide: Armor
Sindragosa: Stamina
LK: Stamina
Meloree
Maintankadonor

Postby Sedrea » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am

Meloree wrote:Deathwhisper: Straight stamina.
Saurfang: Straight armor.
Valithria: DMC:G and Death's Verdict
Putricide: Armor
Sindragosa: Stamina
LK: Stamina

Thanks just what I was looking for :D

I've been meaning to pick up a DMC:G card for my block set and PvP Protibution set so I'll snag one next time I see it on the AH. I usually have to heal DW so we can have 2+ Holy Paladins but it never hurts to be prepared.
Sedrea

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice