Remove Advertisements

Dont queue as tank if undergeared

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Dont queue as tank if undergeared

Postby Protpally » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

In blackrock, tanks sell instant queue's to random heroics for 30-40g per person. I do it for free. Take 3 others with me, only requirement : dont be below 5.8k gear score.

God save you, if you are under geared and end up matched in a team with us. We will either bitch you out till you leave, or we will go afk till u leave.

Which brings me to my main issue here. On my lock or in the rare occasion, my pally is called to be a healer, I find Morons with barely 28k hp enlisting as tanks in the random heroics list. Imagine the consternation the group of 6k+ gear score dps'ers or healers have when they finds your scrub ass in there.

The geared people are looking for a super fast run, multiple group pulls, 2 frost badges, done..GG.
= YOU are holding them up.
= YOU cant hold aggro over hard core dps causing wipes
= YOU dont know the techniques or have the experience to skillfully manuevre the adds (including spell casters) in one tight bunch for maximum effective AOE.
= YOU are being hated and revilled RIGHT NOW.

So stop it.

Until you hit 5.6k gear score atleast (avg 44k hp with the +10% buff in a random heroic)... DONT LIST YOURSELF AS A TANK.

List yourself as a dps.

In today's Pit of saron random heroic, we bitched the scrub warrior tank out, and gave him frostweave bandages to heal with, while a friend (who had come as a healer) put on his off spec tanking set to tank tyraanus.

Yesterday :
Undergeared DK in a group with four 6k+ Gear score people from blackrock : "Why are you being mean? What did I do?"
War tank from blackrock : "You teamed with blackrock!"

We dont like scrubs. GTFO.
Protpally

Re: Dont queue as tank if undergeared

Postby Teranoid » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Posts like these are exactly what fuels the "Gearscore is for retards" debate but hey thanks for the useless post. Go back to the WoW forums where moronic shit like this is found acceptable by the rest of the morons.
Last edited by Teranoid on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teranoid

Postby Chasey » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Oh I get it this is meant to be a joke since we are talking about heroics and they are meant to be done in quest blues.
Chasey

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

I really can't tell if this is a joke or not.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm

/locked
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice